Supporting businesses. Enabling growth.
BUSINESS SUPPORT SERVICES
I can work from my office or onsite at yours, whichever works best for you. Whatever the reason you need cover, whether it’s regular support you need, through employee holidays or a sudden surge in demand for your products or services, I can help fill the gap so that you can focus on growing your business.
Operations and marketing Support
I frequently work with businesses on a wide range of services including but not limited to:
- Social Media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook)
- Website Updates (basic HTML skills, familiar with Wordpress and Squarespace)
- Database / CRM Management (Salesforce, Pipeline, Solve360)
- Email Marketing Campaigns (Mailchimp, Dotmailer, Aweber)
- Bookkeeping and Invoicing (Xero or Excel sheet based)
- Marketing Strategy
- Business Plan Updates / Strategy
- Roadshow Management – all aspects of Investor, Company Management and Analyst Roadshows both deal and non-deal related
- Provider selection – do you need a new HR System, IT Provider, Travel Agency, Printer, Stationary Provider etc? I will understand your needs and provide you with a selection of providers showing strength & weakness to find the perfect fit for YOUR business
- General PA tasks (travel booking, post, getting your lunch etc)
CONFERENCES AND EVENTS
Be it small or large, I have the experience to arrange all aspects of your event or conference
I can arrange anything from a simple breakfast meeting to evening events and conferences and provide a full service offering including venue selection and hire, catering options, communicating with all parties involved, invite design, one-on-one schedules, travel arrangements etc. I communicate and promote your schedules to clients, investors and companies, and can organise ground transportation and accommodation for participants.I have organised Investor Conferences in New York, London, Istanbul and Warsaw, with around 100 investors and 40 companies in attendance. For bigger conferences I work with a team of experts.
Business Development / CRM Systems
I can help with your Business Development – from strategy to contacting prospective clients and keeping your CRM system up to date.
If you have your contacts in various formats and files across your business, I can help combine all the various sources in one place so you can be more efficient with your marketing and sales efforts. I am familiar with Salesforce, Pipeline and Solve360 but happy to work with any other system you might have in place already.
TOo many form a1 to fill in?
Given previous experience in Investment Banking and further work with clients in the Financial Industry including Asset Managers, CF30 status can easily be re-instated for so I can assist with compliance screenings as well as contact with potential investors and suppliers.